This is my prayer for you today:
For God to reveal Himself to you today in a way that He never has before.
I pray for a unique encounter everyday with our Creator for you, but most especially TODAY.
Keep your eyes peeled
arms wide open
Have a blessed Godspotting day ahead!
For this Truth Thursday, that’s what I challenge you to do– find God in the most mundane, unexpected place today. And blog about it.
For those who are new to Truth Thursdays, it goes like this:
Remember, you don’t have to directly answer the question, you could just be “inspired” by it. but better if you do directly address the prompt/question. remember the mechanics:
- Every Thursday, i will post a question or a prompt on this blog and participants will write something that answers the question or was inspired by it. (or post pictures or artworks!)
- Participants who wrote something for that Thursday must leave a link on the comment box of that day’s prompt to let people know that they have posted.
- TRUTH THURSDAY must be on the Title of your entry, followed by the question (so people will know).
- This does not have to be emo– although these things tend to be a bit on the emo side, but TRUTH THURSDAYS are meant to be a fun way to bond through blog, and to get people writing and posting something meaningful and real. (disclaimer: this isn’t to say that you’re not doing so already!)
- No pressure. Just be inspired and post something!
- Be TRUTHFUL!